ibas++ User Registration Form
ibas++ user registration form To register for Ibas ++, you must first fill out a form. Care must be taken when filling out this form. If you have the possibility of making a mistake in the form, you can keep 2 or 3 copies of the form and then if you fill it, there is no possibility of any mistake.
When filling out the ibas++ user registration form Regulations you must first take the information of the use of this form, conditions and agreement below the form in a good way.
In these places, very valuable information is given which must be read before filling the form.
The form looks right upstairs. Once you look at the form, you will see what information is here and what information you need to fill out the form correctly.
At the very top of the form, there is a field of user id and mobile number on the right-hand side. Here you have to give the information of the user id you want to login to your ibas++ account. You have to enter your own mobile number correctly here.
Next, you can see in the table below
- Full Name (English): Here you will write your name in uppercase English.
- Full Name (Bangla): Here you will write your name in Bengali.
- Title / Designation: Write your own title or designation of your own workplace here.
- Email ID: Give your own email id is always written in lowercase.
- Mobile No: Enter your own mobile number here.
- Office Name: Enter the name of your office here.
- Office Code: Every government office has an office code from the Ministry, you have to write it here, which you can find out from your office.
- National ID no .: Enter your own National ID number in this space.
- Signature: Give your own signature.
- Date: Enter the date on which you submit your form here.
You don’t have to fill in the next two parts, the rest will be filled by your office supervisor. After completing the form, read it carefully and see if there is any kind of mistake. If all goes well then your ibas++ user registration form is ready to be submitted.
So if you follow the above steps correctly, you will be able to fill your ibas++ user registration form correctly.