Budget Preparation Module of ibas++
ibas++ Budget Preparation Module of the national budget using Medium Term Budget Framework (MTBF) paradigm with the following key activities:
1. Implementation of resource ceilings for different levels of the organization;
2. Capturing detailed estimation and projection for operational units and field-level offices;
3. Generation of various financial statements and analysis for presentation to the parliament;
4. Multidimensional analysis of budget versus actual.
ibas++ offers design flexibility which will allow incorporating Forward Baseline Estimation (FBE) and other future changes in budget preparation. The module is being used down to Directorates for preparing a budget for 2016-17. DDO (budget holder) level budget preparation will be introduced in 2017-18.
Key Users of the ibas++ Module
- Finance Division
- Line Ministries/Divisions
- Field Offices
- Autonomous Bodies
There is a good demand for mobile banking in Bangladesh at present. Millions of people transact through mobile banking today. At present government gazetted employees are credited to their own bank account through ibas++.
The use of Ibas ++ is increasing day by day. There is no online gateway system like ibas++ for private-sector employees now but everyone thinks that it will be launched in the near future. Private sector employees are now resorting to mobile banking.
The scope of Ibass ++ is increasing day by day in the country. At present, its use has started in various government sectors also ibas++ has more different opportunities including pension, salary, RL bill, GPF. About 300,000 times a month people search ibas++ online.